Welcome to Centro de Idiomas La Molina

Language Center of Universidad Nacional Agraria La Molina: study Spanish, English, French, German, Japanese, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese and Quechua.

viernes, 17 de junio de 2011

MEET OUR SPANISH TEACHERS

We count with a wonderful staff of Spanish teachers, with a long tradition in language teaching, native speakers who meet the highest standars in proficiency and methodology. Let´s meet some of them......

DORA XENIA BONILLA


"My name is DORA XENIA BONILLA SALAZAR.  I am both a Spanish and English teacher from Peru with more than 20 years of experience in the field of education. During my early years as a student I participated in an exchange student program in The United States, where I had the chance to participate as an assistant teacher in the Spanish language program at a High School in Brownsburg, Indiana.  Ever since, I have been working in different public and private educational institutions and private companies throughout Peru and in Caracas, Venezuela. My main focus has always been to reinforce and develop my students’ abilities utilizing the myriad of tools I have obtained throughout my career".

VERONICA VIDAL


"I am Verónica Vidal, a peruvian teacher with more tan 13 years of experience teaching English, French and Spanish as foreign languages using the Dynamic Inmersion Method with excellent results in my students.
I have a degree in Translation and Interpretation from Ricardo Palma University, Lima - Perú and Mastery in Research and University Teaching from Garcilaso de la Vega University, Lima – Perú".




ROXANA BERROSPI

My name is Roxana Berrospi and I am also from Peru. I have over 32 years of experience as a teacher at prestigious educational institutions. Spanish , English , French and basic Italian spoken. I have studies of education in foreign languages at Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos, Lima Perú".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario